CAFE strives to provide the most effective and applicable and transferable knowledge based on its clients needs and interests. Our portal of experts brings decades of industry, academic, research, production and business expertise locally and from around the world in driving our agri-entrepreneurship training and workshops, course content, consultation and allocation advice.
Contact us if you would like to partner, collaborate, or add a website to our list of Useful links.
Local Business Affiliates:
- Gregorio B. Saljay III (GBS) Dragon Fruit Farm
- Manna’s Alternative Farm Laboratory and Outlet
- De Rose of Manila
- V Motril Foods
- Le Rosa Pastries, SCC
- Southern Christian College Agri-Outlet
- Blue and Gold Product Outlet, SCC
- Aloha Delights, SCC
Our Partners and Collaborators:
- University Partnership Linking OSY (Out-of-School Youth) to Agri-Entrepreneurship and Development to Promote Job Opportunities and Business Scale-up for Mindanao http://manoa.hawaii.edu/ctahr/uploadjobs/?page_id=839
- Southern Christian College http://southernchristiancollege.edu.ph/
- Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management, University of Hawaii http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/nrem/
- TESDA: Technical Education and Skills Development Authority http://www.tesda.gov.ph